Sunday, March 26, 2017

Introducing Kathy!

Hi everyone! I'm happy to introduce another new member of the Mix It Up Challenge Blog DT! Say hello to Kathy! Her blog is Create.365Coach and I know you'll love her work!


Hello! I hail from south central Pennsylvania where I've lived all my life & have been married for over 25 years to my high school sweetheart. I am momma to two terrific young adults who no longer live at home, but we do share our lives with many fur babies of all shapes and sizes (15 at current count)...the smallest being a Roborovski Dwarf hamster (since I participate in small animal/pocket pet rescue, more than half of the fur babies reside in my "rodent room", lol) and the largest being a 12 year old Chocolate lab. I am primarily a rubber stamper and card maker...I've enjoyed paper crafting for over 20 years now and it just never gets old! I am in my happy place when I sit down at my stamping desk to create. I can't wait to get started creating and sharing with you all here.


Welcome aboard, Kathy! I'm happy that you've joined the team and look forward to 'mixing it up!'

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: